Reports to : Technical Manager & Team leader
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, information technology, or related field.
- 1-4 years of relevant experience.
- excellent Understanding of agile technologies and frameworks.
- Experience in using Team Foundation Server or JIRA and GIT Source Control.
- Extensive experience in Front End languages and frameworks (HTML, CSS, Angular JS, SASS).
- Being experienced with graphic design applications (e.g., Adobe Illustrator, Adobe XD, Figma) is a big plus.
- wledge and experience of standard non-functional requirements like security, availability, and auditing.
- Experience in CSS frameworks like bootstrap.
- Solid experience with integration practices and dealing with REST and SOAP web services.
- Ability to write well-documented and clean code.
- Strong Analytical and Problem-Solving skills.
- Strong communication and soft skills, able to motivate, mentor and help fellow developers as well as communicate complex ideas effectively
- Create the look, layout, and features of the website to deliver fully functional, high-quality front-end interfaces.
- Convert designs to web pages / HTML, JS, and CSS.
- Maintain and update all JS libraries/plugins.
- Create mock-ups for proposed project pages and update them as needed
Build mobile-friendly and responsive web interfaces using the latest technologies.
- Work with stakeholders to understand and document software requirements and ensure that apps delivered are of high quality.
- Collaborate and work in a team environment with Product, Design, Development, and QA teams.
- Implement new features in a highly collaborative environment with product managers, and other Web, Backend, and iOS mobile engineers
- Work with the product and design teams to understand end-user requirements, formulate use cases, and then translate that into a pragmatic and effective technical solution
Conduct code reviews and make sure the code is of high quality and follows best practices.
- Mentor fellow programmers
- Participate in sprint planning, features prioritizing, and sprint retrospective sessions.